Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Intimidatory close pass with follow up from Constabulary.

https://youtu.be/nS1Rnwjzdl4

By our somewhat low expectations of how the Police handle complaints of aggression towards us by other road users I'm going to flag this as a success.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

AlsoSomniloquism | 2 years ago
1 like

As with all parts of the internet (world) there are always morons finding their way into comments sections (Pot Kettle?). However Sean Sean seems to be very epitome of entitled driver in his responses. 

Edit: I'm sure I've seen his anti cycling comments on other videos linked here so is he signed up here but hiding behind Youtube Anonimity or literally searching for videos of cyclists being put in danger to spread his anger?

Captain Badger replied to AlsoSomniloquism | 2 years ago
2 likes

AlsoSomniloquism wrote:

As with all parts of the internet (world) there are always morons finding their way into comments sections (Pot Kettle?). However Sean Sean seems to be very epitome of entitled driver in his responses. 

Edit: I'm sure I've seen his anti cycling comments on other videos linked here so is he signed up here but hiding behind Youtube Anonimity or literally searching for videos of cyclists being put in danger to spread his anger?

He's a darling, isn't he? I love the way he tells people to read teh HWC, and then uses the handwaving idea of "queue" to justify the flagrant and deliberate breaking of totally unambiguous and direct rules 112, 144, 146,  147, and 163 to name but some.....

Captain Badger | 2 years ago
4 likes

A 17t shows how it's done. The Audi driver can't even do it when it's been demonstrated a few seconds before

Chapeau to the lorry driver.

Awavey replied to Captain Badger | 2 years ago
1 like

Yes shows how it should & can be done, you just shake your head at the Audi driver,that's a good example of a punishment pass imo

ktache | 2 years ago
4 likes

I was very impressed by the patience and overtake by the lorry driver.

Mungecrundle replied to ktache | 2 years ago
1 like

Exemplary.

Captain Badger replied to Lance ꜱtrongarm | 2 years ago
1 like

Nigel Garrage wrote:

No way it was an Audi... what were the chances of that?!

I would imagine he was borrowing someone's car. It's the only possible explanation....

Latest Comments