Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Fast and Furious

I will relax today, safe in the knowledge that, as of tomorrow, there are nearly 50 days of consecutive racing involving the game! There is even the odd day with three races..... It's going to be intense!!
A very big thank you all those organising & administrating things - it must be a real chore with the sheer volume of racing! 

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

jollygoodvelo | 3 years ago
1 like

Spent the last week tapering, I only watched the last hour of the men's TT and half an hour of the women's race.

I'm fresh and ready, hoping to ride myself into form for the second half of the Giro and carry that into the Vuelta  3

11waterloo | 3 years ago
0 likes

Oh no! I have managed to post this twice & it won't let me delete one. Old people and technology eh? 

Dr Winston replied to 11waterloo | 3 years ago
0 likes

Gone quite thin to begin with on stage one of the Binckbank. Exciting.

Dr Winston replied to Dr Winston | 3 years ago
0 likes

That might be ok. First four and Merlier 10th. Three TT picks for tomorrow already before transfers. 

Sniffer replied to Dr Winston | 3 years ago
0 likes

I swithered between Kung for tomorrow and Van Poppel.  Decided I wasn't sure of Van Poppel and went Kung.  Probably a mistake.

1,2,3,10 today.

Dr Winston replied to Sniffer | 3 years ago
0 likes

Same dither for me Sniffer. I went with Küng for tomorrow as well. 

Latest Comments