Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Cycle computer

Hi guys. I have a Garmin 530 and it always crashes out on rides usually while turn by turn navigating.

Any helpful advice or tips or experiences with these devices would be really appreciated.

One is with the Rox12 maybe availability in the UK. This does not bother me to much if I end up with a device that works great and meets my criteria.

Thanks in advance guys and gals.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

Bigmarlow | 3 years ago
0 likes

I've recently bought one of these myself and never had any issues with it. Maybe you have a faulty device? Might be worth trying to return it for a new one 

chippiebikenewbie replied to Bigmarlow | 3 years ago
1 like

I've spoken to Garmin. Who will examine the fit file. Trouble is it's already been reinstalled 3 times. I have thought about getting a replacement unit, but my friend has a Garmin and hes had issues. Ive also had a few cyclists stop and check to see if I was okay whilst reseting my Garmin on the side of the road. When you say " Garmin issues" they've all said words to the effect of that's normal.
Not exactly confidence inspiring.
Totally get where your coming from and I'm still thinking on it.
Thanks

Latest Comments