Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Clipless Pedal Development - We need your help!

🚴‍♂️ Win an innovative pedal set! 🚴‍♀️

We're developing a groundbreaking pedal and need your feedback! Help us refine our product by participating in our survey. Your insights are crucial to us! Click the link below to share your thoughts and be part of our innovation journey.

Survey link: https://forms.gle/5tDd5t11ZXdwPxH78

Thank you for your support!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

15 comments

mattw | 2 months ago
1 like

I'm probbaly not the core market here - being mainly utility / leisure / touring with my cycle.

I don't see the problem, as to me the answer is not to buy shoes or cycles or pedals with 2 different sorts of cleats.

But wishing you the best.

Griff500 | 2 months ago
1 like

Give me widespread availability of cleats throughout Europe, and a guarantee that the company won't go out of business next week leaving me with a set of pedals I can't get cleats for. Only then would I even consider swapping in place of Shimano.

peted76 | 2 months ago
1 like

I welcome the innovation. One pedal for on and off road, denoted by the cleats.. sounds good to me. I say good luck to you. 

Tourelly replied to peted76 | 2 months ago
0 likes

peted76 wrote:

I welcome the innovation. One pedal for on and off road, denoted by the cleats.. sounds good to me. I say good luck to you. 

Thank you very much!

john_smith | 2 months ago
0 likes

Haven't got a g**gle account, so that's me out. Silly.

mdavidford | 2 months ago
0 likes

Don't think much of their Kickstarter offer: "Get 20%" - what good is that without the other 80%?

brooksby replied to mdavidford | 2 months ago
2 likes

20% of a pedal - but at which end?  Is it the road-facing end or the bike-facing end?

Tourelly replied to brooksby | 2 months ago
0 likes

Don’t worry, we’ll soon offer the full 100% experience! 😁

Tourelly replied to mdavidford | 2 months ago
0 likes

Hey, we thought 20% was a good start and the offer will end after 31 of July. With the registration you do not pay now but secure the 20% for the start in November. 

andystow | 2 months ago
1 like

Here's the video that's included.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTI-ciV5eFM

The form requires you to fill in an email address, demographic information, and questions about your use of clipless pedals. It is safe, though.

Simon E replied to andystow | 2 months ago
4 likes

Pass. I don't need to give away any credentials to give them free feedback.

I'll summarise my feedback here: my Shimano pedals do everything I want at a terrific price. I have zero desire to change. wink

jaysa replied to Simon E | 2 months ago
0 likes

I'm glad you're happy  1 i sometimes mis-cleatin (is that a word?) my Look Keo pedals because they rotate, plus the cleats wear badly on gravel and it's a nuisance to have to replace them, taking care to precisely refit them on the shoe.

Maybe I'm a bit hopeless? Room for improvement I'd say - so long as everything is reliable, durable and affordable and spares can be found readily.

Tourelly replied to jaysa | 2 months ago
0 likes

We feel your pain, jaysa! Maybe our pedals are your solution for less 'mis-cleatin' and more 'smooth-ridin'! 🚴‍♂️😉

Tourelly replied to Simon E | 2 months ago
1 like

Shimano is great and Nr.1 . But who knows, maybe our pedals will surprise you one day. Thanks for sharing! 👍

chrisonabike replied to Tourelly | 2 months ago
3 likes

I like this sales attitude! Old style UK deprecation. "There are better brands - but try our pedals. Some people like them."

The main point is for them not to surprise people like eg. Shimano Ultegra cranks...

Latest Comments