Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Can't Extend My Premium Membership

My premium membership says it ran out on the 12th February, go to the accounts section to extend.

When I go to the accounts section it says you are already a premium member and there is no option to extend. Has anyone else had this issue, or have I missed something. 

Thanks, Nick.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

jollygoodvelo | 3 years ago
0 likes

Hmm, mine ran out on Feb 11th.  Perhaps it's confused because normally we'd all have been playing the TDU and this year we're starting late?

petden | 3 years ago
0 likes

Yes same for me. Mine said it expires on the 12th Februsry but do not have the option to renew. I think I remember seeing something a while ago about premium membership being extended but I cannot remember what it said.

runaroundsioux replied to petden | 3 years ago
0 likes

Mine is the same. It expired on 15th February (I think). I have also followed the renewal option but it does say I am still a Member !!!!!

So long as we can continue to play as "Premium" then I am sure they will let us know if there is a problem. Fingers Crossed

Latest Comments