Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Cannondale vs Cube vs Giant

I am in the market looking for a new upgrade from my cube peloton. I have been cycling since long and the cube has been a faithful companion since the last 5 years. Initially I didn't want to invest in an expensive bike thinking the hobby won't last but luckily it has.
I want to upgrade to a new carbon bike now and I have been looking at a lot of options particularly in the ultegra and di2 setups
My shortlisted cycles are:
Cube agree C62 sl
Giant tcr advanced pro 1 2019
Cannondale SuperSix Evo ultegra

I have been hearing a lot about canyon bikes but I have also read alot of mixed reviews so decided to stay away from canyon although I might change my opinion if I get positive reviews from actual users.
My current range is arnd 2500 pounds and I personally am inclined towards the cube as I have a cube cycle before and the experience has been nothing but wonderful plus the components seem to better than the bikes in the same category.
I really need help as I want to be riding out soon on my new bike but the choices have put me on a stay for the time being.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Latest Comments