Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

another beeping moron

another idiot in a car doesnt understand door zones or what the horn is for.
https://twitter.com/HighburyCyclist/status/1272908395604054016?s=19

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

brooksby | 3 years ago
0 likes

Well that was an astoundingly poor piece of driving.  I trust you did report it to the police?

BIRMINGHAMisaDUMP | 3 years ago
1 like

I know that road well. Once you get to the top there is a tight bend and two of the biggest speed bumps in North London and then a school, several junctions and then a T junction. So inevitably the cyclist will overtake the driver again whilst they sit in the q at the T junction. Hooting really is moronic though

SimonAY replied to BIRMINGHAMisaDUMP | 3 years ago
0 likes

Lukas wrote:

I know that road well. Once you get to the top there is a tight bend and two of the biggest speed bumps in North London and then a school, several junctions and then a T junction. So inevitably the cyclist will overtake the driver again whilst they sit in the q at the T junction. Hooting really is moronic though

Barnsbury and Thornhill Rd are on my daily commute and I've lost count of the times someone has raced past me at that point only to then have to slam on the brakes before the traffic calming measures and then have me following them for half a mile. That was one street that they could have put temporary cycle lanes onto as Liverpool Rd and Cally Rd both run parallel to it

Latest Comments