Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

World Championships = Purist teams

This will no doubt sound a bit thick however will the purist team run for the whole comp ie: TTT, ITT and Road Race ?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

17 comments

enrique | 10 years ago
0 likes

Reposted comment in new thread...

noddy69 | 10 years ago
0 likes

I am still getting an error message and unable to complete any transfers. Its been ongoing all week and has affected transfers I tried to do in the Tour of Britain.

Every time I pick the team its now saying we were unable to complete your transfers please choose again. Does anyone else get this or am I just jinxed. Its taking out alot of the enjoyment as I have been missing transfers and can't keep logging back in to make them.

drheaton | 10 years ago
0 likes

Final roster update done.

Yes, purist is a little pointless for the worlds because of the unlimited transfers but you've got three totally different races grouped into one competition, picking a team across all three races would be too difficult.

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes
drheaton | 10 years ago
0 likes

Just done a roster update based on

http://www.cyclingfever.com/editie.html?detp=view&_ap=startlijst&editie_...

I'll do another run through late tonight/tomorrow morning to catch any last minute changes.

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Really hoping for a final startlist tonight, because the teams should be declared now

"Confirmation of starters, all categories 15h00-16h00"

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Plus pro cycling is wrong with Saxo.

Mads Christensen and Nicki Sørensen instead of Rogers and Bennati http://teamsaxotinkoff.com/races.asp?r_id=3110#nu

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Nope, all World Tour teams HAVE to enter a team

Here are a list of teams with nominated riders, not the final startlist

http://www.uci.ch/Modules/BUILTIN/getObject.asp?MenuId=MTYzNDI&ObjTypeCo...

Philip Unwin | 10 years ago
0 likes

Procycling stats doesn't have a team listed for Garmin. Is that right?

livestrongnick | 10 years ago
0 likes

personally can't see the point in a purist comp for the worlds when we have unlimited transfers?  39

dave atkinson replied to livestrongnick | 10 years ago
0 likes
livestrongnick wrote:

personally can't see the point in a purist comp for the worlds when we have unlimited transfers?  39

well no. it doesn't really work for the worlds. but you still get to have two teams, so make hay.

ray silvester | 10 years ago
0 likes

Going to be a LOT of ties for the lead for the TTT I reckon?

It's basically a question of who will be the top 5 teams....the actual riders don't matter as long as they start?

Stumps | 10 years ago
0 likes

Cheers folks, time to start picking.

drheaton | 10 years ago
0 likes

Yes, unlimited transfer windows between each event so a purist free to make changes ahead of each race.

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Just looked it up, its unlimited between them all, so you should be able to pick a purist team for each race

sm | 10 years ago
0 likes

As its purist you may as well say no transfers for the week. Up to you then on which competition you put your favourites in for (although I think it's quite obvious and will somewhat nullify one the races!). Either way let me know - I need my team picked and fast first thing tomorrow!

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Not a clue, its going to be messy unless you can change the squad up between the TTT and ITT.

Personally, I would have left the TTT out  35

Latest Comments