Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

USA Pro Cycling Challenge 2013

A nice 'call to arms' email from GKam there. Have to say, I needed no persuading. This one is one of my favourites of the whole season.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

20 comments

chiv30 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Well I got a std team in but missed the purist by about 10 seconds ....gutted especially after missing the eneco tour first stage so no purist there and missed out on first stage points  14

chrisdstripes | 10 years ago
0 likes

Team picked - I'm away this weekend with no internet connection so won't be able to do well, just need to cut my losses and hope the purists do OK...

Who's going to be leading Garmin? I think probably any of their riders could turn out to be a decent purist pick!

fluffchucker | 10 years ago
0 likes

Good to see Eurosport are showing live coverage at 9:00pm

backflipbedlem | 10 years ago
0 likes

cheers Gkam, sorted. dont think i'll choose him myself  3

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

This is the OFFICIAL startlist and I will be using it

http://www.usaprocyclingchallenge.com/sites/default/files/downloads/page...

backflipbedlem | 10 years ago
0 likes

ive just put him in my team anyways. hope he's riding. apparently he is

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Just home from a weekend away at a family wedding, i'll go double check everything now for anything.

fagiano123 | 10 years ago
0 likes

surely this is getting too late to update? For those that have to work, they can't keep logging in all afternoon in the hope of being able to add Atapuma to their team. Add him to the listing of players for Stage 2 and then everyone is on a level playing field. Assuming he is racing that is?

backflipbedlem replied to fagiano123 | 10 years ago
0 likes
fagiano123 wrote:

surely this is getting too late to update? For those that have to work, they can't keep logging in all afternoon in the hope of being able to add Atapuma to their team. Add him to the listing of players for Stage 2 and then everyone is on a level playing field. Assuming he is racing that is?

wont help for purist teams

livestrongnick | 10 years ago
0 likes

Don't forget large time difference(10 hrs-ish)so info won't be made defo till this afternoon  26

livestrongnick | 10 years ago
0 likes

Gone TJ purist. home turf.Gotta gamble with all the bargins  26

Squiggle | 10 years ago
0 likes

Won't be touching Teej with a barge pole. Every time he says he's going to do something he totally fails.

obutterwick | 10 years ago
0 likes

Team picked. For now.

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

At the moment, I am still working from the provisional list on the official site, But I believe Atapuma will be there

COLOMBIA (COL) @Col_Coldeportes
Edwin Alcibiades Avila Vanegas (COL)
Julio Alexis Camacho Bernal (COL)
Robinson Eduardo Chalapud Gomez (COL)
Marco Corti (ITA)
Fabio Andres Duarte Arevalo (COL)
Jarlinson Pantano (COL)
Michael Rodriguez Galindo (COL)

backflipbedlem replied to Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

At the moment, I am still working from the provisional list on the official site, But I believe Atapuma will be there

Marco Corti (ITA)
Jarlinson Pantano (COL)

if he is, when will it be updated?

northstar replied to backflipbedlem | 10 years ago
0 likes
backflipbedlem wrote:
Gkam84 wrote:

Marco Corti (ITA)
Jarlinson Pantano (COL)

if he is, when will it be updated?

It still hasn't been updated.

Skibish | 10 years ago
0 likes

Having enjoyed last year race I'm looking forward to this also - think will be able to watch live on the web as last year also. One question as to rosters most website are showing Darwin Atapuma as racing, but he's not currently in the fantasy start list.

chrisdstripes | 10 years ago
0 likes

Yeah, good stuff Gkam, I liked the email too. Looking forward to this one, shame I'm away next weekend so won't be able to watch the climax - you're right it was excellent last year.

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

I thought I'd hit the jungle drums and maybe some of the tribe would come out of the woods and join in the forum. Trying to keep it looking slightly busy in the run up to La Vuelta when everyone comes piling back  4

TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Agreed, it was a great watch last year!

Latest Comments