Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Bike fits in the North East

Hi all,

I've been thinking about getting a bike fit for a while and was wondering if anyone knew of, or could recommend any places that do them in the North East. I'm in Durham with no access to a car so ideally it would be somewhere within cycling range or accessible by train etc.

Google has found me Bike Science in Darlington offering a Retul fit. Anyone have any experience of there or anywhere else?

Thanks in advance!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

Northernbikeguy | 10 years ago
0 likes

I used David Eardley at Peacocks opposite Haymarket in Newcastle. Don't think he uses retul but well worth the money IMO.

Bike fit perfectly after the session and got rid of the back pain I was getting.

stereojet | 10 years ago
0 likes

There are a couple of options in Newcastle. M Steels in Gosforth (just up from the South Gosforth Metro) do the Specialized fit. Dave's the man there -- top bloke. There's also a Retul fit bloke who's recently opened shop in Jesmond (West Jesmond Metro's probably nearest). He has a good reputation from what I hear.

issacforce replied to stereojet | 10 years ago
0 likes

There,s bike sciemce in newton aycliffe ind est retul fit not cheap thou bout 2 1/2 hrs long

Latest Comments