Giro Prize Suggestion

Well, here I go with a crazy idea.

The last week of the Giro seems to be tailor made for Premium members to stack up on transfers and come in with a bunch of sprinters on the last day... And therefore beat the crap out of any Standard player still standing!  1 I guess it would probably take a miracle for anyone playing Standard to win in this scenario.

So, how about this?  1

Dave, why don't you award ANY Standard player who is in the Top 50 in the Giro standings at that point, say Stage 16, 17 or 18, at your discretion, a 'CARRY OVER ALL YOUR TRANSFERS FOR THE LAST WEEK OF THE GIRO' card as a reward for being in the running at the end of the competition?

I can't imagine there'll be too many Standard players left in the running at that point and it would certainly reward a smart player who's broke!  1

On the other hand, if not that, why not give the Top Standard player for the Giro a FREE Premium membership as a prize at the end of the competition? Sounds nice to me!  1

Or maybe you could award a Free Premium membership for next year, to the 4th place, or whatever position that does not get a prize at the end of a competition, whether they are Standrad or Premium? Just for fun! Will you think about it? Thanks!  1

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Latest Comments