Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Seaon Total Score

Why is it that when I look at my season total score in the Tour of Oman team/page I have 2036 points. But when I look at my season total in the Volta Algarve team/page I have a season total of 1994 points? The stage scores added up to create these totals correlate in both races/pages. So how can I have 2 different season totals?  39

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

letsgoup | 11 years ago
0 likes

Ah, Thanks for the info guy's. I thought it would be something like that. But because the sub totals (stage scores) matched I wasn't sure. I never noticed the difference was 42, my last score. Still least now I know how to do a screen print to show off all my badges at the end of the season  26 I don't think I'll be top of the badge pile somehow  16

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

TER is right, your Oman total is based on the last Oman score whereas Algarve hasn't been updated since BEFORE the last Oman stage.

The difference is 42, your last Oman score.

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I think it is in part to overlapping races, so I think the season total is based on the last stage update, and there has not been a stage update for algarve. So as the stages are separate when you go into the Algarve stage it has not been updated for the overall score, although your Oman stage will show in the stage list if you get me?

So basically the Total reflects whatever your score is after that competitions last update

letsgoup | 11 years ago
0 likes

Blimy- I didn't expect that to work.  4

letsgoup | 11 years ago
0 likes

I hope this works. I've tried to do 2 screen prints to illustrate my problem. I've never attached a file into a forum post before so I suspect it will go wrong.

Latest Comments