Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Questions and Comments

Love the "Show/hide purist teams" and "Show/hide premium teams" buttons- thanks!  1

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

74 comments

Simon_MacMichael | 10 years ago
0 likes

Wun hunnert an' EIGHHHHH - TTTY...!!!

Sorry, just get an urge to say that whenever I see the number "180" written down.

Once chalked an office darts match where the post boy got three into the treble 20. Proud moment for him, and for me...  4

enrique | 10 years ago
0 likes

I love this game!  1 No.  14 I hate this game! Well, I'm bipolar.  20 I'm geting the pants beat out of me and I keep coming back for more!  39

obutterwick | 10 years ago
0 likes

I've thought long and hard about this. The Game seems to he getting increasingly competitive, and the Forum more controversial. There's one solution. Ditch the Bianchi-esque prizes and offer cycle clips, valve caps, the odd roll of bar tape etc. Any takers? Thought not.

STEVESPRO 79 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Personally play for a bit more interest when watching cycling on Eurosport.....Not really interested in the prizes, although its always nice to get prezzies (had 2 parcels off roadcc so far).....

If I won a Bianchi.....I would probably donate it to enrique, so that he could ride off into the sunset and never be seen or heard of again....  1

ray silvester | 10 years ago
0 likes

I'd donate it to MTN-Qhubeka....Great team and Great charity(and it's easy to be charitable when your sitting 288th in the Giro 140pts behind!!).

Stumps | 10 years ago
0 likes

I want to be runner up and winner of one of the helmets and then spark a debate about the benefits of wearing one  19  19  19

obutterwick | 10 years ago
0 likes

I don't want cycle clips. Just to clear that up.

STEVESPRO 79 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Unlucky today enrique....  41

northstar | 10 years ago
0 likes

lol

TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Not in the Giro, I may be in the ToC though

drheaton | 10 years ago
0 likes

No, not in the Giro, not making any transfers in the Tour of California yet but it wouldn't matter if I did because it's a premium comp and therefore everyone can bank transfers.

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

I can't lie, in the Giro I did from the first few stages, so I could switch my whole team out. It failed to improve. Haven't made any changes on rest day because I have the team I want, so storing transfers for the flat stages, so I can make big changes to a decent sprint team and back to climbers

obutterwick replied to enrique | 10 years ago
0 likes
enrique wrote:

I love this game!  1 No.  14 I hate this game! Well, I'm bipolar.  20 I'm geting the pants beat out of me and I keep coming back for more!  39

Do you wear your pants on the inside?  4

enrique replied to ray silvester | 10 years ago
0 likes
obutterwick wrote:

... There's one solution. Ditch the Bianchi-esque prizes and offer cycle clips, valve caps, the odd roll of bar tape etc. Any takers?...

I'd keep playing!  1 At least during the Grand Tours!... I love this game, with all its emotional ups and downs!  1

obutterwick wrote:

... Do you wear your pants on the inside?  4

I'm probably too old to get this... ???

STEVESPRO 79 wrote:

... If I won a Bianchi.....I would probably donate it to enrique, so that he could ride off into the sunset and never be seen or heard of again....  1

And I would take it!  1 ... And start a new thread to thank you!  1

ray silvester wrote:

I'd donate it to MTN-Qhubeka....Great team and Great charity(and it's easy to be charitable when your sitting 288th in the Giro 140pts behind!!).

Heh heh!  1 Good one!  1

enrique replied to STEVESPRO 79 | 10 years ago
0 likes
STEVESPRO 79 wrote:

Unlucky?  1 No. 2 on the stage? I count my blessings!  1 That was pretty cool!  1 It's not like I lost out on a badge or anything !  1 And! I'm sitting pretty at No. 822 in the competition!  40 Hmmm...

JAndrewHill replied to Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

I can't lie, in the Giro I did from the first few stages, so I could switch my whole team out. It failed to improve. Haven't made any changes on rest day because I have the team I want, so storing transfers for the flat stages, so I can make big changes to a decent sprint team and back to climbers

If I Did That I would Need To Swap out Nibali And His Guaranteed Pts For Cav who Might Crash or Get Stuck On A Hill. Do I Play Safe?

STEVESPRO 79 replied to enrique | 10 years ago
0 likes
enrique wrote:
STEVESPRO 79 wrote:

Unlucky?  1 No. 2 on the stage? I count my blessings!  1 That was pretty cool!  1 It's not like I lost out on a badge or anything !  1 And! I'm sitting pretty at No. 822 in the competition!  40 Hmmm...

You lost out on a pump.....

enrique replied to enrique | 10 years ago
0 likes

Out of curiousity, is anyone banking 3 or more transfers right now?  39 Just wondering...

0 likes
STEVESPRO 79 wrote:

Nah, Dave would have probably had me pay for shipping...

STEVESPRO 79 replied to enrique | 10 years ago
0 likes
enrique wrote:
STEVESPRO 79 wrote:

Nah, Dave would have probably had me pay for shipping...

I think Dave would have done us all a favour and swapped the prized pump for free 'Premium'......  4

0 likes
STEVESPRO 79 wrote:

I think Dave would have done us all a favour and swapped the prized pump for free 'Premium'......  4

I wish!  1

andynic | 10 years ago
0 likes

Hi - a very minor point, but I don't seem to have the right number of 180s in my achievements - I'm assuming both purist and standard count?

0 likes

Thanks Guv'nor  26

dave atkinson | 10 years ago
0 likes

should be working now

0 likes

Perhaps time trials don't count?

0 likes

?

0 likes

Any ideas?

simon F | 10 years ago
0 likes

Just a minor point on high scores - my Palmares shows a highest score of 222 (from yesterday - St 5 of VPV) but I had 242 in the Col D'eze TT in Paris-Nice. Any idea why?

drheaton replied to simon F | 10 years ago
0 likes
simon F wrote:

Just a minor point on high scores - my Palmares shows a highest score of 222 (from yesterday - St 5 of VPV) but I had 242 in the Col D'eze TT in Paris-Nice. Any idea why?

Mine is out too, showing a 222 from last year rather than my 240+ in Paris-Nice.

netclectic replied to drheaton | 10 years ago
0 likes
drheaton wrote:
simon F wrote:

Mine is out too, showing a 222 from last year rather than my 240+ in Paris-Nice.

on a related note... when you click the score it shows the score breakdown from the latest stage rather than the stage the score relates to.

Pages

Latest Comments