Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

What do YOU want us to find at Eurobike?

It's a massive show. But that also means that if there's something you want to see, it's probably here. We're taking requests - let us know what you'd like to see and we'll see if we can find it! just comment below...

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

14 comments

dave atkinson | 14 years ago
0 likes

cat1: sorry, never did get to the hutchinson stand. two way fit wheels were everywhere but yeah, tubeless tyres have yet to make the breakthrough, despite the fact that in terms of ride quality they're really good. we'll talk to hutchinson (and others) in the coming weeks and ask their plans

demoff | 14 years ago
0 likes

Cheers.

Tony Farrelly | 14 years ago
0 likes

Yes, we did, check out the Accent, which is already up on the site in the commuter bikes gallery, and there were a couple of other very nice fixed and related bikes there too + their time trial bike which bagged Giant a Eurobike Design award. Pictures of all of those will be up on the site in the coming days.

demoff | 14 years ago
0 likes

I know you are back now or on your way, did you see anything nice on the Giant stand?

That Electra jersey looks nice.

Fringe | 14 years ago
0 likes

I'd best do some overtime to pay for all this wool....  4

thanks, and to you too Mr. Blackhound

0 likes

Santini had a couple of woolen jerseys that you might like Fringe

Blackhound | 14 years ago
0 likes

What does the new Solo range look like and pricing, called 'Derny'.

And they have a new retro jersey in the pipeline which may interest Fringe, due July - but not sure what year;-)

Fringe | 14 years ago
0 likes

now thats a nice jersey. just what i want for xmas..cheers.  1

dave atkinson | 14 years ago
0 likes

electra had a retro jersey, they were packing it away when i rolled up but i managed to get a quick shot...

Jon Burrage | 14 years ago
0 likes

I know it has been touched upon already with the P4 but are there any other aero offerings on display...components perhaps?

0 likes

Not much wool here Fringe according to one manufacturer I quizzed on that "it's a British thing" hmm… not so sure, I'm going back to the fashion hall later so I'll keep my eye out. So far the only wool I've seen was from Santini.

We'll check out what is happening on the road tubeless front too cat1

Fringe replied to Tony Farrelly | 14 years ago
0 likes
tony_farrelly wrote:

"it's a British thing" hmm…

must be our unpredictable british weather...

Fringe | 14 years ago
0 likes

any good/retro stlye looking jerseys?..(be they merino/sportwool/good old polyester)

cat1commuter | 14 years ago
0 likes

Are there any more road tubeless tyres other than the two models (Atom and Fusion 2) available from Hutchinson?

Hutchinson said they were bringing out an Intensive model (larger volume more durable) but it has not arrived in stores. The Intensive was supposedly used at Paris Roubaix, but the photos of it I saw were 700x28 with a diamond tread pattern, different to the pictures of the 700x25 Intensive product which never arrived.

Latest Comments