Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Eneco tour overall classification

Is there no overall classification for the Eneco tour? I can only see how I did in the last stage, but I can't know how I stand in the Eneco competition? Is this an error limited to my case or is it the same for everyone? Thanks for letting me know.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

rcorbin | 11 years ago
0 likes

Still no overall for me. Think I'm doing alright but don't know

TERatcliffe26 replied to rcorbin | 11 years ago
0 likes
rcorbin wrote:

Well i cant be lower than 237 as that was my worst stage, beyond that i came 121 on stage 1, 80th on stage 2, 1st on stage 4 and 7th today.

So i guess im doing ok, but would be nice to know how high i am, id say about 100 for me

rcorbin replied to TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:
rcorbin wrote:

Well i cant be lower than 237 as that was my worst stage, beyond that i came 121 on stage 1, 80th on stage 2, 1st on stage 4 and 7th today.

So i guess im doing ok, but would be nice to know how high i am, id say about 100 for me

Going on the big road cc league, you're 5 points ahead of me in 8th and 9th so I'd say top 25 for both of us?

TERatcliffe26 replied to rcorbin | 11 years ago
0 likes
rcorbin wrote:
TERatcliffe26 wrote:
rcorbin wrote:

Going on the big road cc league, you're 5 points ahead of me in 8th and 9th so I'd say top 25 for both of us?

only about 100 of the 400 premium players in that though, so id say we are about 30th, 25th if we are lucky

chrisdstripes | 11 years ago
0 likes

Same here, think its been 2-3 days with no Eneco leaderboard now. Reckon it'll be sorted today? It might affect some people's transfers for tomorrow...

charliemac74 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Still no overall table Oli. Sorry.

Oli Pendrey | 11 years ago
0 likes

Seems like the game struggled to get over the final hurdle when we updated it. All fine now  1

adholman | 11 years ago
0 likes

same for me

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

hm. looks like it might be broken a bit. i'll have a look

Latest Comments