Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Dauphine stage 6

Big break of 20 or so clear at current.
Rolland and Chavenel are there. Sarmiento as well.
Eurosport coverage begins at 12, anyone know why it's an early one today?

Schleck is off the back already!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

20 comments

simon F | 11 years ago
0 likes

Don't we get any Mountains points for the Joux Plane? It wasn't the finish.

livestrongnick replied to simon F | 11 years ago
0 likes
simon F wrote:

Don't we get any Mountains points for the Joux Plane? It wasn't the finish.

Very good point!!

Alan Tullett | 11 years ago
0 likes

Ok day for me. Not so good as it promised at first. Should have kept Rogers it seems and only switched for LLSanchez for tomorrow. Hope he does well tomorrow as the stage suits him more.

Switched out Moncoutie now as he's too far behind Sarmiento so I doubt if he'll bother much. Sarmiento will prob pick up a few more points early on to make it mathematically impossible for him to be caught and then sit up. Wiggins uncatchable now and Evans has some work to do for the Tour. Green and white still up for grabs.

TERatcliffe26 replied to Alan Tullett | 11 years ago
0 likes
Alan Tullett wrote:

Ok day for me. Not so good as it promised at first. Should have kept Rogers it seems and only switched for LLSanchez for tomorrow. Hope he does well tomorrow as the stage suits him more.

Switched out Moncoutie now as he's too far behind Sarmiento so I doubt if he'll bother much. Sarmiento will prob pick up a few more points early on to make it mathematically impossible for him to be caught and then sit up. Wiggins uncatchable now and Evans has some work to do for the Tour. Green and white still up for grabs.

Nice work on overtaking me, i dropped from 16th to 46th, nevermind, needed a good day to try and win and my transfer risks back fired, So for tomorrow rather than go safe and put in Cadel for Martin, ive gone for JVDB as i reckon he may win the stage. Still very close in the overall

Although ive had a terrible start to the TdS (42 points, although could do well tomorrow, fingers crossed)

keith roberts | 11 years ago
0 likes

results anywhere? i can only find top ten so far....

charliemac74 replied to keith roberts | 11 years ago
0 likes
keith roberts wrote:

results anywhere? i can only find top ten so far....

http://www.letour.fr/2012/CDD/LIVE/us/600/classement/index.html

JAndrewHill | 11 years ago
0 likes

Wiggins must be odds on for the tdf, collar bones permitting . . .

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Ive messed this up so it seems from trying to win it, i took risks just the wrong risks it seems, now to try and stick with you in the overall

Alan Tullett | 11 years ago
0 likes

Looks like Feillu might get caught. Quintana gone away. looking very good for Wiggins. Most of the break out the back but Moncoutie picked up a few points, not as many as I'd hoped though.

0 likes

I should have gone safe with the columbian but i didnt, thats gonna mean i will drop tonight  2

Alan Tullett replied to TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

I should have gone safe with the columbian but i didnt, thats gonna mean i will drop tonight  2

He said on the official site that his DOS wants him to win the jersey so I picked him. Already had Moncoutie who has gone out and might get a good placing at the end if the break stays away, which it might well do. Put in Jeansboz rather than Feillu from Saur though so didn't quite get it all right. Still got Wiggins and Evans as well as LLSanchez so I think I've got the bases covered.

Lot of sport today as football was always my main sport. So two stages of racing and the Netherlands game. Plus I should do a decent ride today for a long ride next month. God knows how I'm going to fit it all in.

thefatcyclist | 11 years ago
0 likes

you think you have problems.
I'm running Sprick, Bouhanni and Durbridge in my team, and they've gone home.  4

Wig_Billy | 11 years ago
0 likes

If I was doing well I'd have brought in Evans, Nibali & Amador - but I'm not so I brought in Moncoutie, Rolland & Kern. Not bad so far  1 .

giff77 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Schleck retires!

Squiggle | 11 years ago
0 likes

I assume it's early cos it's the queen stage and it's gonna take all frickin day.

Quite annoyed at my choices for today. Had a triple change so went for Sarmiento (good), Edet, and Gallopin (can't blame me really). A bit more risk I would have swapped out Tony Martin for Moncoutie, then I'd of had the cash for Sarmiento and Kadri.

But hell this game is always promising in foresight and frustrating in hindsight! Hoping the Postman delivers me 5 bonus points.  1

ray silvester | 11 years ago
0 likes

Is it me or are Colombians having a good time of it at the moment?

0 likes

Damn I had put Edet in and Chateau, there goes my chances  2

livestrongnick | 11 years ago
0 likes

Dropped Chav for Moncoutie both in the break, but Moncoutie got points already  4
Shame Edet and Bernaudeau seem to have given up on the KOM!?  31

Simon_MacMichael | 11 years ago
0 likes

Might be early because of the Roland Garros tennis and also there's the Tour de Suisse later. Think it was the same last year.

ray silvester | 11 years ago
0 likes

16 Could be a nice break group for me with Sarmiento AND Kadri picking up mountain points  3

Latest Comments