Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Dauphine prologue transfer deadline snafu

The deadline for transfers is 14:35 CET, but by that time all but a handful of riders will have actually finished. According to the official site at letour.fr and every other source I can find, the first rider is scheduled to go off at 11:40 with the last rider finishing around 14:40.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

I'm not so bothered about today, its more the fact that I need to swap out my non-riders rather than being able to bring in sprinters  2 I'm tempted to just sack it off but that mean losing points in the overall leagues (not that I'm doing too well).

Stumps | 11 years ago
0 likes

drheaton, i wouldnt worry about getting a good start. If you look at the results i dont think there will be any mega high scores due to the rain spoiling things a bit.

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Bah! The riders I was thinking of bringing in didn't do anything but I'm still pretty hacked off, I've now got to use tonight's transfers on swapping out Talansky and Zabriskie rather than being able to bring in sprinters like EBH and Degenkolb, might just write this one off now and have a week off before the TdS starts  14

Raleigh | 11 years ago
0 likes

Same, left Captain America in.

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Crap!

Checked the closing time for the window yesterday, figured I had plenty of time today to swap out Talansky and Zabriskie for Roulston and Kluge only to find the windows closed  20

This is always what happens when I leave it to the last minute  2 I should just go back to making my transfers asap rather waiting to see who pulls out.

JAndrewHill | 11 years ago
0 likes

Hopefully I saved my team as . . . Just dropped Wiggo . . can't see him winning in the rain.

Edvald Boasson Hagen (SKY)
Tony Martin (OPQ)
Michael Rogers (SKY)
John Degenkolb (ARG)

Maxime Bouet (ALM)
Luke Durbridge (GRE)
Jos van Emden (RAB)
Leigh Howard (GRE)
Lieuwe Westra (VCD)

DS Value: 8.4 Form: 8.4 In form rider

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

hm, that's an error - looks like i picked the 'last rider off' time out of the grid instead of the first.

i've had to change that. hopefully everyone's already picked their squad

JAndrewHill | 11 years ago
0 likes

I noticed that too . . . .I might get top points today if the window does not vlose at around 10.30 am, but then I am out until 1pm . . .

Dave, can we sort this?

widgetkicker | 11 years ago
0 likes

Also the transfer deadlines for stages 4 and 5 are an hour after the race start times.

Latest Comments