Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Dauphine

39 Server problems again ? unable to make transfers.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

overall standings should show up in the dauphine now too

enrique replied to dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes
dave_atkinson wrote:

overall standings should show up in the dauphine now too

Thanks, Dave...

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Hey paco, as there are no scores for the dauphine yet you need to go to the last competition, ie the Giro, to get overall and mini league scores.

To get to the Giro you just use the 'competitions' drop down menu on the fantasy navigation bar. Once there everything should show up.

londonplayer | 11 years ago
0 likes

Thanks. that does the trick!

enrique | 11 years ago
0 likes

When I go to 'Pick Team' I get a message saying 'Window Closed', which I think is referring to the fact I can't play the Giro anymore... So, I couldn't immediately choose a team for the Dauphine.

I got back in by choosing the Dauphine competition from the 'Competitions' tab,and then I could make transfers. Is this the way it has to be done now?

On another note: Since I'm going to the Dauphine page, I can't see the overall competition tables, presumably because the Dauphine hasn't started yet. How do I get to see the overall stabdings for the year?...

By the way, there's no way to play the Tour de Suisse if you're not a signed up as a Premium Player, is there?  1 I was hoping I could play as a Purist, since I'm a just a Standard member...  1

paco replied to enrique | 11 years ago
0 likes
enrique wrote:

... I can't see the overall competition tables, presumably because the Dauphine hasn't started yet. How do I get to see the overall standings for the year?...

I can't see the overall competition standings either... What do I have to click on to see them? I'm kind of lost on this...  2

0 likes

chrome's fine for me, opera too, and firefox

have you tried clearing your cache in chrome?

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache

londonplayer | 11 years ago
0 likes

Similar here. I can choose riders using my Opera browser but not in Google Chrome.

0 likes

what's the issue? you might need to log out, and back in again, or clear your cache, or both. we've changed the way the game handles logins and session data, ahead of moving it to a load balanced server. we made some changes to a couple of javascript files that it's possible your machine is storing locally. if you can take a rider out, but not put another one in, then the issue will probably be one of those files cached on your system.

Latest Comments