Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

ATOC Stage 6 transfers

Post your transfers here for stage 6 and we will add them to the game as soon as the server is up and running.
We will take a look at when you posted them though.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

14 comments

letsgoup | 11 years ago
0 likes

I have made my transfers for the TOC and the Giro. Good job as I didn't have enough credits to make the changes that I posted on the forum.  14  4

Cordelia | 11 years ago
0 likes

The game is working for me now... I had to use this link though. http://109.104.88.11

northstar | 11 years ago
0 likes

Thanks, but the game is still down for me. I've tried it on another computer as well.

Tony Farrelly | 11 years ago
0 likes

Hi all just to let you know the Game is now back up and we have extended the transfer window by one hour.

If anyone above this post isn't now around to get their transfers in we will sort it.

letsgoup | 11 years ago
0 likes

Below is what I posted at 18.19 on the "game website" thread. I think the stage will end up cancelled as far as scoring will be concerned. I hope not though as I think my climbing team is strong.  4

I have been at work since 5am this morning so was in bed before yetserdays stage ended. Got home to make the following transfers after checking results of TT but can't:

Van Garderen for Sagen
(I can't quite remember the other)
I think Gesink for Horner

If the site does not come back up before transfer deadline closes could Dave please consider allowing the above changes to be made behind the scenes? I'll understand if not as it may open the floodgates for hundreds to ask for changes...

petiagos | 11 years ago
0 likes

Fred Rodriguez out - Sebastian Salas in
Peter Sagan out - Robert Gesink in

Cambat | 11 years ago
0 likes

Leipheimer Out Gesink in

stevemarks | 11 years ago
0 likes

definitely want Cavs out and J Rod in for the morning.

stevemarks | 11 years ago
0 likes

wanted Nibali not sure how, I will probably be okay though with mine as it stands, more worried about giro as leaving for long ride at 6.00 am and will only just be back for the finish.

Cordelia | 11 years ago
0 likes

Edit: I was able to get my transfer in.

Jonny7C | 11 years ago
0 likes

sagan and Sanchez out

Horner & Gesink in please.

serge78 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Haussler for Gesink
Louder for Sutherland

paulbburgoine | 11 years ago