Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour de France so far...

Its not been bad has it?

Shame about Levi as I thought he would be able to get LA into position so we could have that Astana showdown between him and AC.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

Jon Burrage | 14 years ago
0 likes

I will have a medium long sleeve if possible tony

Tony Farrelly | 14 years ago
0 likes

Well, we've got a couple left - a large and and extra large I think. We need to start advertising and taking orders for another batch. Might do some long-sleeved ones this time and thinking about maybe doing another design or colour… it was touch and go were very nearly powder pink  13

Also there's the possibility of doing a short run of woolen ones with more of a hint of plaid, but I think we might want a few firm orders before we committed to that.

What do you reckon?

James Warrener | 14 years ago
0 likes

You are out of stock aren't you?  39

dave atkinson | 14 years ago
0 likes

you want something that's argyle in an homage to wiggo, but better value... any ideas?  4  4

Blackhound | 14 years ago
0 likes

Yes, great ride by Wiggo. Maybe we should all buy replica Garmin jerseys to celebrate............

James Warrener replied to Blackhound | 14 years ago
0 likes
Blackhound wrote:

Maybe we should all buy replica Garmin jerseys to celebrate............

At Wiggles prices perhaps not!

dave atkinson | 14 years ago
0 likes

well, you weren't disappointed then blackhound. wiggo!

Blackhound | 14 years ago
0 likes

Agree with purplecup - watching stage on itv4 now hoping for Sastre, Evans or Schelk to do something. Or even Brad!

purplecup | 14 years ago
0 likes

First week was good, second week has been a bit crap really. Cav winning a couple more stages was good but Prudhomme's too worried about keeping everyone together until the Ventoux. I mean, what's the point of even having the Tourmalet in the race if you're going to have a 70km run in? you may as well just bimble along the valley for all the difference it makes.

My hope is that there'll be some proper attacks today and Verbier so that the big boys don't just hide in each other's pockets until the penultimate day. Sastre's got to go today or at Verbier, or his race is over. same for evans.

Latest Comments