Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Paris - Roubaix

Right, thoughts on the 'big one'? Predictions? Please, just no more moaning about having more transfers.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

73 comments

Wig_Billy | 12 years ago
0 likes

112 points - could've been better, could've been worse.

Mikeh789 | 12 years ago
0 likes

No sign of Pozzato, took Flecha out for Pozzato & kept EBH in! Apart from Flecha poor showing by Sky.

Mikeh789 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Turgot 2nd
Ballan 3rd.

Alan Tullett | 12 years ago
0 likes

Vandenbergh 24th
Burghardt 36th
Boassen Hagen 42nd
Vanmarcke 84th
Pozzato nowhere so far

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

135 points for me, will go above you now Alan

poor showing by sky? only team that did any work to try and bring back boonen. You cant work yourself into the ground and expect them all to finish in top 20

giff77 | 12 years ago
0 likes

1,3,9,14 +5 that's not bad for me

0 likes

Sky tried hard, just need to change to Specialized. Whatever you think about them they've got the best bike for this race. Boassen Hagen either not ready yet or never will be.

Great race by Flecha, given his broken hand and lack of training. Why did I doubt you??

nickobec | 12 years ago
0 likes

1st, 3rd, 9th, 11th, 13th + 5pts Chavenel

But Flecha & Terpstra 4th & 5th were popular riders I did not have. So expect to drop a couple spots overall, and a few more in the Classic series.

londonplayer | 12 years ago
0 likes

has anyone got a score sheet?

Simon_MacMichael | 12 years ago
0 likes

1, 3, 4, 8 and 9  3

bubby016 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Last man?

Simon_MacMichael | 12 years ago
0 likes

Ooh, that's interesting. ASO currently listing Sep Vanmarcke as last finisher. A few people will get a bonus there.

0 likes

thanks for that Simon. He was in my team. is that 10 points or 5?

0 likes

Another 10 points if vanmarcke is last, hope he is, then that would be 7 scorers for me

Wig_Billy | 12 years ago
0 likes
Simon_MacMichael wrote:

Ooh, that's interesting. ASO currently listing Sep Vanmarcke as last finisher. A few people will get a bonus there.

It's Eisel now. But I'm pretty sure I saw Guesdon crossing the line and he hasn't been listed yet, so I think it will change again. Unless there is a time limit?

simon F | 12 years ago
0 likes

pozzato abandoned. Guesdon is hors delai

Wig_Billy | 12 years ago
0 likes

Looks like I might be getting an extra 10 points from Eisel then.  4

0 likes

I have both Eisel and Vanmarcke. do I get a bonus?  7

livestrongnick | 12 years ago
0 likes

Alot of withdrawals  13 including my bonus hopefull of TRENTIN Matteo  20
Stiil got 1,3,4 & 11 can live with that 115 points i think  26

0 likes

Eisel still listed as last so no points for Vanmarcke. Poor campaign for Garmin, but Phinney did well at 15th for his first time out. Defo one for the future.

0 likes

#dumbquestiontime

does anyone have a copy of the score sheet? ie 1st) 50 points 2nd) 40 points etc.

I can never seem to find it on this website.

thanks.

Wig_Billy | 12 years ago
0 likes
0 likes

thanks Wig Billy.

I think I've scored 152 then.

thefatcyclist | 12 years ago
0 likes

I was crap at the classics last year, and this is replicated this year, just not good enough

drheaton | 12 years ago
0 likes

A respectable 127, and even managed 92 for my purist team with only 5 runners. Quite happy with how that turned out and I hadn't really considered anyone who did better so can't really complain.

0 likes

Dropped only one place in overall so not so bad and increased my lead in East Anglia a fraction.

60 points behind in Classics so need a good next race to catch up. Completely different set of riders so I expect a lot of movement at the top after the next race.

livestrongnick | 12 years ago
0 likes

I'm very pleased with the classic's ( my first time )  19 2ND in SW, Upto 79th overall  4

A little stat for u all:- I think i'm right when i say that Turgot suprised everyone, cause nobody picked him!!!  13  13  13

fluffchucker | 12 years ago
0 likes

1  4 145 Points - best day ever  105  41
Gkam84, sorry, is that my dust in your eyes  19

cgipryan | 12 years ago
0 likes

Well, just my luck... I would have won if Vanmarcke had remained the last one on the list... Darn...

0 likes

I had turgot in the non-game races we did, but had pichot in the game as i didnt have enough transfers to get turgot in (all 4 of my transfers were correct as all finished in top 13)

Pages

Latest Comments