Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour of Qatar Stage 4

Same again Cav, please. Vansummeren's a decent addition, too.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

34 comments

bubby016 | 12 years ago
0 likes

39 Pretty happy with my ToQ, 100+ in every stage but one  4  4 :D... so far  39

JAndrewHill | 12 years ago
0 likes

20  20  20  20

Mikeh789 | 12 years ago
0 likes

106 today, wasn't expecting that  13
Points from Cav, Boonen, Farrar, Chicchi & Kruopis.
Up 32 ToQ, Overall up 6 & no move IoM.

fluffchucker | 12 years ago
0 likes

1  4 9 today
Up by 93 places in `Overall table' & 11 in `North West & IOM'
Thought I would have got on Gkam84's wheel today  31

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

well im still 4th overall so i haven't lost anything in the long run....but as for the tour itself ive made 2 stupid decisions as defensive tactics based on what id expect others to do and its not paid off. (having said that i just enjoy playing the game so the more races the better!)

as for 2morrow farrar back in along with steegmans

thefatcyclist | 12 years ago
0 likes

103 today wow!!! Who are all these people winning all the stages while we crash and burn, put them up against the wall (oops thought I was on the david Gilmour forum) Gradually getting back though. I did say the wind would screw a stage, Blythe would have had good points but for the puncture.
All you guys begging for feb races how do you feel now?  19

Rvizzle | 12 years ago
0 likes

102 points added nicely to yesterday's 140. Bring on tomorrow (famous last words as team crashes and burns)

rhysb | 12 years ago
0 likes

134 in the end so not as bad a result as i first feared, gained 109 places n the qatar league on top of the 200 odd from yesterday. seem to be making up ground from a poor showing in the first two stages,

giff77 | 12 years ago
0 likes

So glad I didn't bring in Cav otherwise it would have been different especially with two puncturing! 108 points, a small jump in the overall league, a wee drop in the tour and static everywhere else. Three transfers and hopefully I won't balls it up tomorrow  1

Stumps | 12 years ago
0 likes

changed three for tomorrow and cost myself 20 points. Fingers crossed.

Stumps | 12 years ago
0 likes

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

thats all i have to say  20

obutterwick | 12 years ago
0 likes

134. Chuffed with that. Maybe Vansummeren wasn't the best of calls, though. Ah well.

Megan_Team_Sky | 12 years ago
0 likes

106 today  1 think I'm finally getting the hang of it, wish the sprint had been between the whole peleton, probbaly got more points off of Cav. But hey ho and Barry down with a broken elbow, not an amazing day for Sky  7

carl simpson | 12 years ago
0 likes

100 points!!! More than happy with that after the split today  1

0 likes

What a mess, i dropping like a stone

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

117 today, that'll suffice

Barry has withdrawn after his crash, looking at in on tv, i reckon collar bone

_SiD_ | 12 years ago
0 likes

I've gone down the 'purist' route last few stages, it's a heart breaker watching your team tumble 200 places in one stage. I'll stick with it until the end of the tour though.

Are the prizes greater considering the heart ache involved?

Psyclyst | 12 years ago
0 likes

Dave - just want to say how much better the game is to play this year with the new interface. Good job!

Alan Tullett | 12 years ago
0 likes

@aaus

my Tour of Qatar has been crap as well, but at least I have the excuse I've been ill and that's affected my judgement!  3 e.g. Cav this morning.

At least it's only a learning process for the big ones! That's how the pros treat it!

ashleybrookes86... | 12 years ago
0 likes

scores for stage 4 ??

Timbo13 replied to ashleybrookes86@gmail.com | 12 years ago
0 likes

Full stage standings now up on official site

aaus | 12 years ago
0 likes

I did not see a 3-digit score on the Tour of Qatar yet. Quite disappointing after TDU...

My domestiques didn't work at all. But at least, I learned that filling the team with the last year's dream team does not always work  1

livestrongnick | 12 years ago
0 likes

What a mess, Dropped Stannard and kept Barry(crashed) so as i could put Cav back in and Blythe goes and punchers!!!
100 if i'm lucky

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

no official scores up yet, i'll do 'em when they do  4

0 likes

I thought he was referring to the win today when he said that but I may be wrong. Be interesting to see if anyone else has a go after Cancellara's attempt today. Doesn't look like Farrar, Renshaw or any other sprinter is going to challenge him (Boonen). Flecha or Eisel maybe? And what happened to Hushovd, I know he had a crash on the first stage when I had him in my team. Is he just taking it easy or letting Blythe have his moment?

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I wouldn't bet against Boonen for another stage, he said as much himself

0 likes

2 mins to go to transfer deadline put in Cav for penalty points even though I didn't think he'd have the legs for it today! Damn! Got Farrar, Boonen and Blythe though, along with Chicchi for bonus points. Think I'll keep him though as he'll probably go for one more stage win, especially as Boonen won't be so aggressive now he's more or less wrapped it up.

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Not a HUGE mistake to be fair, could have been worse

I took Cav in for Gilbert, so nothing lost or gained

0 likes

worst mistake ever! took farrar out and put Cav in....why did i follow others

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

1st, 6th Both Omega, Boonen and Maes  4 thats all i know, I think Blythe, Navardauskas and Kluge all came home in the first 20

Plus Boonen leading everything, Maes bonus points for Omega win

BUT what did i tell you all about Tom Veelers at the start of the race  4

Pages

Latest Comments