Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Sram Rival jockey wheel bolts

Quick question, are the two jockey wheel bolts different sizes/lengths? Does anyone know the specific sizes? I need a new lower one, (dont ask why)and am struggling to find parts on the net.

Cheers!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

giff77 | 12 years ago
0 likes

If you have an LBS ask down there. They may have spare bolts knocking around. They may even give one to you. Also down my way there's an organisation that refurbishes bikes and sells them on. They have numerous boxes that you can hoke through for spare parts. I've been able to pick up sets of canti's, mechs etc and all for a fraction of what you pay on the internet!

velotech_cycling | 12 years ago
0 likes

They don't appear to be available as a loose spare. If you can (finally) gain access to SRAMs PDF of spare parts (their website is so badly coded it only works "properly" in Internet Exploder), you'll see that for everything roadie except "Red", the derailleur cage & jockeys are sold as a unit under one product code, 11.7515.059.000 for the short cage and 11.7515.059.010 for the medium cage ...

Latest Comments