Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

When does fantasy cycling 2012 start?

4  38  38
 45  45  45

Can't wait to pick Cav and Brad

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

24 comments

johnboymitchell | 12 years ago
0 likes

Congratulations on the new and improved fantasy cycling, looks superb. I have entered my first team of the year, so now follows almost hourly thoughts of despair, hapiness, regret and optimism!

James Warrener | 12 years ago
0 likes

**Ignore, double post***

James Warrener | 12 years ago
0 likes

Looks great, cant wait now.

JAndrewHill | 12 years ago
0 likes

it looks so good, i can't see how i am going to lose.  35

fluffchucker | 12 years ago
0 likes

By gum, it looks reet gud  1
Well done Dave

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Loving it Fatty  19

But i see progress is being made, purely because my google chrome tracks my most visited sites and has them as my 8 windows on my new tab page, i had http://road.cc/fantasy-cycling-2011 and hit it without knowing thats where i kept going to, therefore getting this  4

Up and Doon Hills

Latest: SELECT rank FROM user_rank WHERE uid=9562 AND cid=
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

not finished yet, but we're getting there... likely opening day will be friday after new year. stay tuned...

James Warrener replied to dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes
dave_atkinson wrote:

not finished yet, but we're getting there... likely opening day will be friday after new year. stay tuned...

Wow looks amazing  1

2012 to be my year I hope.

fluffchucker | 12 years ago
0 likes

Do the rules stop Gkam84 from putting his bogus team selections in?  6

Gkam84 replied to fluffchucker | 12 years ago
0 likes
fluffchucker wrote:

Oiiiii spoiling my tactics for 2012 already, you know me from 2011 game, so should know what to watch out for and what to listen to, I've got a couple of new things planned for next year though  3  44  26

thefatcyclist replied to Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:
fluffchucker wrote:

Oiiiii spoiling my tactics for 2012 already, you know me from 2011 game, so should know what to watch out for and what to listen to, I've got a couple of new things planned for next year though  3  44  26

Yup like getting trounced by me.  1 Seasons Greetings

Gkam84 replied to thefatcyclist | 12 years ago
0 likes
thefatcyclist wrote:

I do believe i managed to finish 52 points ahead overall last season, this year i may not have as much time to get transfers done, unless its set up to be a bit more mobile friendly  19

dave atkinson replied to Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

unless its set up to be a bit more mobile friendly  19

you might be in luck there  1

well, maybe not for the TDU  4

thefatcyclist replied to Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:
thefatcyclist wrote:

I do believe i managed to finish 52 points ahead overall last season, this year i may not have as much time to get transfers done, unless its set up to be a bit more mobile friendly  19

Look not back for too long lest a pot hole you might hit, and the thread for the TDU be started by another in thy sted ha ha.  26

lucas | 12 years ago
0 likes

I can't wait. I'm sure it'll be fun. Changing the transfer engine seems cool. I hadn't thought about it but, in hindsight, it was probably the only part of the game I felt was just a little awkward to go through. I am curious how you're making team selection more flexible.  1 Can we get a preview of this and some of the more significant changes? The adrenaline is flowing and I'm addicted.

LabMonkey | 12 years ago
0 likes

excited.com

0 likes

we've taken all the comments on board and kicked them around the office, we'll be implementing some of them and not others. the basic premise is the same, of course. there will be changes: team selection will be more flexible, the transfer engine has been completely redesigned, it'll be lighter and more mobile-friendly.

are they up for dicussion? well, we had the discussion, on the forum. we can't implement everything for a number of reasons, some are contradictory for a start. Once the game goes live the rules is the rules  1

it'll be fun though. promise.

0 likes

on it  26

CarbonBreaker | 12 years ago
0 likes

Dave, get coding!

0 likes

new game engine is coming along nicely. faster, easier to use, etc etc etc...

lucas replied to dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

Cool! Can we get a preview of the changes we will be seeing? Are there new rules or tweaks incorporated? Will they be announced? Are they up for discussion?  1 Love the game!  1

andybnk | 12 years ago
0 likes

4 Woohoo! bring it on!!

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

From what i believe it will begin on 17th Jan with the Tour Down Under

dave atkinson replied to Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

From what i believe it will begin on 17th Jan with the Tour Down Under

That's correct, assuming we build it in time  1

Latest Comments