Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

No live Vuelta on ITV4 or Eurosport today

Possibly the decisive stage of the 2011 Vuelta, British riders lie 1st and 2nd on GC, and it won't be shown live on either ITV4 or British Eurosport.

Since you ask, this afternoon ITV4 has seven hours' worth of British Touring Car Championships, while Eurosport has US Open tennis on one channel and Moto GP on the other.

I'm assuming there won't be any online coverage from Eurosport, but Ned Boulting has tweeted to say that the ITV4 player WILL be showing a live stream, without adverts,starts at 1445, link here: http://www.itv.com/lavuelta/2011/live/.

He added that the channel has a longstanding contract with Touring Cars, which adjusts its calendar so it doesn't conflict with ITV4's TDF coverage.

Frustrating, but hopefully you can get near a computer.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

14 comments

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Just seen an advert on Eurosport

"EVERY stage of this year's vuelta LIVE on BRITISH Eurosport"

Lying gits  14  14  14  14  14

Alan Tullett | 12 years ago
0 likes
0 likes

the link I just put up before is now showing Eurosport in English rather than the Spanish feed, quality is good

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I'm back onto a spainish version, not because i cant get the ITV feed, cause that idiot is annoying me, Anyone know where to write to eurosport and complain? its just stupid to me on the most important stage to cut it off

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

http://www.itv.com/lavuelta/2011/live/

Got it in engerlish  4 shame its ITV, but nevermind, just stick ME [at] home.com for email to skip past and not get junk mail

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Are ITV showing it online?

0 likes

try this

it's in Spanish but good

sportlemon.tv/v-2/8/126/v-292770.html

just put the normal stuff in front

thefatcyclist | 12 years ago
0 likes

itv 4 coverage has zero bandwith stalls every 10 secs. I'm on livez

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

http://sports-livez.com/channel/ch-6.php

Only got it in a foreign tongue so far 46.2km to go

Swirly | 12 years ago
0 likes

For those living in a bygone age (or Poland) you can get Eurosport international on Astra 1L 11.259 GHz V (analogue, German and English)

fluffchucker | 12 years ago
0 likes

No coverage at all of Tour of Britain either that I can see  2

Maybe a Fantasy 2012 Olympic Games as it doesn't look up to much so far  102

Low Speed Wobble | 12 years ago
0 likes

So, are you guys putting up a Fantasy Touring Car League now then?

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I'll stick up feeds when they arrive  4

Stumps | 12 years ago
0 likes

Fortunately I'm at work from 2pm so would miss it anyway.

Got the computer at work but i dont think my boss would be happy me sitting watching the cycling.

Will have to make do with the highlights and occasional checks on the coverage supplied by Team Sky's website.

Latest Comments