Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Fantasy Cycling Teams For Vuelta?

Anyone thinking about their team yet? Too soon?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

thefatcyclist | 12 years ago
0 likes

I'm changing my strategy this time compared to the giro and tdf, takes too long to reshape the team if I concentrate too much on the team time trial, so I think i'm going to sacrifice it in lieu of the later stages.

Stumps | 12 years ago
0 likes

I'm on holiday for the first 6 stages so it's going to be a team for the first week for me and hope they do ok. With only one mountain stage in the first week it shouldn't be to bad  20

LabMonkey replied to Stumps | 12 years ago
0 likes
stumps wrote:

I'm on holiday for the first 6 stages so it's going to be a team for the first week for me and hope they do ok. With only one mountain stage in the first week it shouldn't be to bad  20

Stumps - bung me a few quid and I will babysit* your team.

*No guarentees of any points scored though. haha

arsene | 12 years ago
0 likes

I'm focussed on like 30 riders who come into question.
But I need to watch them at Tour de Pologne, ENECO Tour, Tour of Utah and Vuelta a Burgos first and then wait for the confirmed startlist before I make a decision.

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Yeh my team is pretty much done for the TTT based on who is pretty much defo gonna be riding and who should ride and due to the teams they ride for, but will still end up tweaking in a couple of weeks.

There is a certain sky rider i want to ride and a certain radioshack guy too

Cav is listed on cycling fever's lists so he is in my team for the first three stages (providing that is correct)

Squiggle | 12 years ago
0 likes

I've got my dream line up for first 3 stages sorted assuming Vuelta starts tomorrow and all my guys are picked.

In other words I've got who I think is going and will be watching how they perform in the run up then I'll adjust if necessary.

Anyone know if Cavs going?

LabMonkey | 12 years ago
0 likes

I have a rough plan in place - just need to populate that plan with riders once the roster's are finalised.

bubby016 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Yeah, I really need to work on getting my point across. I meant Fantasy Cycling teams.

Stumps | 12 years ago
0 likes

I dont think any teams have announced their own line ups yet. The only one i'm aware of who's cycling is Wiggo but even that is not set in stone.

Latest Comments