Stage 13; Discuss.

Reckon a break by EBH or Hejesdal today. Hope so anyway as they're both in my team along with Contador, Zubeldia, Farrar, Riblon, Bertagnoli, Barredo, and Devenyns.  19

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Latest Comments

• Sriracha 0 sec ago

Are you judging the color of his skin or the content of what he says?

• quiff 6 min 18 sec ago

Saw this comment out of context in the "latest comments" section 

• Chris Hayes 8 min 26 sec ago

Perhaps if you like the bike - and you tell them why you're returning it - they could select one with a paint job that covers the underlying carbon...

• RobD 35 min 59 sec ago

Haven't most studies determined that SUVs/4x4s are actually less safe in accidents than an equivalent estate or saloon car?

• nniff 40 min 14 sec ago

My latest, and most inspired, answer to this is Sainsbury's rich fruit cake with marzipan and icing.  £2.50 for a big block.  Cut up into 14 two...

• nniff 52 min 37 sec ago

A lot of this has to do with how hot you run and how hard you're working.  For me, knees come out at 8 degress, with a bit of latitude to around 10...

• fukawitribe 1 hour 20 min ago

It does measure wind speed, and ground speed so can do some analysis (which is how they perform power estimation afterall) - should be good enough...

• Prosper0 11 hours 18 min ago

A spectacularly ugly bike. 'Jolly tractor' is the right descriptor as honestly it looks like a farm gate....

• giff77 12 hours 13 min ago

Not even then. I had footage of me swerving to avoid a collision and the constable wasn't interested. In fact the 'plastic peeler' at the desk...

• SimonAY 13 hours 20 min ago

I dont think you'll notice a huge amount of difference in your speed with any of those. Another suggestion would be the Orbea Orca, your budget...