Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Scoring

Hello chaps. I'm new to Fantasy cycling, and probably no better at it than I am at actually riding a bike, but I thought, "why not?"

What I'm after is, is there a guid to how the scoring works anywhere? Try as I might, I can't find one. If someone could give me a nod in the right direction I'd be grateful. (I tried the search but it gave me a buttload of pages to search through)

Thanks!
Cooks

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

i've only got the surnnames in the database, sorry

Cooks | 12 years ago
0 likes

Thanks guys!!

0 likes

Good news. I think we've hit on a system that works okay at last  26

We never stand still though, so look out for super extra functions, coming soon...

0 likes

And look out for Dave's big guide to playing road.cc Fantasy Cycling, which hopefully I'll have time to write now I'm not chasing my tail.

Everyone's transfers going okay tonight?  4

Gkam84 replied to dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes
dave_atkinson wrote:

And look out for Dave's big guide to playing road.cc Fantasy Cycling, which hopefully I'll have time to write now I'm not chasing my tail.

Nope, I DEMAND unlimited transfers and unlimited credit  20  19

But other than that, yeah its all working  3

Timbo13 replied to dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes
dave_atkinson wrote:

Spelling Nazi ahoy! In the transfer list, can we sort by surname rather than surnname?

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

If you look on stage listings and look at each individual stage, it shows how the points are allocated for that stage. Scoring is normally the same for every stage within a tour, but can differ from tour to tour

Latest Comments