Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Next Year

Can you just decide on one race or the other? I really cannot be bothered to flit between 2 tabs trying to identify riders for my TdS team from a start list on one and the Fantasy game on another.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Why not try to be a purists player next year? you only change you team at the end of each race, pick for the next race and leave it be?

bikeandy61 | 12 years ago
0 likes

As suggested, think I will just not bother. I was just entering for a bit of fun and not really interested in spending lots of time mucking about with it.

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

overlaps make it tactical, which is what this game is about right? i enjoy it, the more races the better

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Well there's a simple answer to that, dont bother playing  4

If you look about at other threads, its what has made this game interesting having to juggle riders from both racers, Next year Dave has said you may have to control 2 teams if races overlap

Its just a shame they aren't taking in more races and then the overlaps would be much more, i would love to see it

Latest Comments