It was the right decision to neutralise the race today as a mark of respect to Wouter Weylandt who lost his life yesterday......
On a more mundane level, can I ask if we will be able to still do 2 transfers tonight?
(The parcours tomorrow will be different from that of today, so even though there is no racing today, we should still have 2 more transfers?)
Let's hope and pray that the rest of the Giro is a safe one.
If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.