Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

No points fo stage 8

I don't appear to have any points for Stage 8 - this might be correct but there isn't an entry saying zero.

I was changing my team right up to the deadline - is it possible that I didn't have a team for this stage?  20

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

the database records your full team at the point of each change, ie the new team after the transfer. so if you already had a full team you shouldn't ever get left out. but it you were picking your team for the first time, you may have missed out.

Tony Farrelly | 12 years ago
0 likes

Hmm… so was I right up until the very last minute - in fact I didn't get all the riders in that I wanted, but I did have a full team. I'm sure Dave will have a look in the database tomorrow and confirm but as far as I understand it the database takes a snapshot of your team at the point the transfer window closes for the first stage anyway. It could be that you were mid-change when the window closed so that when the database took it's snapshot you were a rider short or that as your team was at that point over-budget in which case it would also not have counted.

Latest Comments