Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Transfers for the Giro

Rather than being transfers do you go on pick your team instead, as transfers are unlimited? as there is now no transfers tab. Thanks in advance

Tom

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

13 comments

chiv30 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Oh go on then  19

chiv30 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Bump

Gregoire500 | 13 years ago
0 likes

Tried to hold off on my selection for the Giro till the night before. Failed!

To excited and too bored... THough I've been told I've still got a concussion so if my team choice is poor that's why... ahem  39

Gkam84 | 13 years ago
0 likes

Remembering that the 1st stage is a time trail and you can make 2 switches after that, i've gone for my giro team i think can get me points, but switched in 2 riders well known for their TT's

JAndrewHill | 13 years ago
0 likes

Joaquim RODRIGUEZ KAT 36.1 GC
Alessandro PETTACHI LAM 32.7 PC
Stefano GARZELLI ASA 17.7 KM
Alessandro BALLAN BMC 21.4 AR
Marco PINOTTI THR 28.7 AR
Valerio AGNOLI LIQ 3.7 DS
Giampaolo CARUSO KAT 10.7 DS
Peter STETINA GRM 6.7 DS
Matthew WILSON GRM
I think an italian theme is required for the Giro . . . Wilson is a very italian name after all
 39  39

Sexy dex | 13 years ago
0 likes

Alberto CONTADOR VELASCO Mark CAVENDISH Jérôme PINEAL Thomas LÖVKVIST Marco PINOTTI Philip DEIGNAN Russell DOWNING Ben HERMANS Bram TANKINK this is my team for the TTT is this good as im new to biking so help wood be nice to get me rolling thanks

step-hent | 13 years ago
0 likes

just to check, can the purists now re-pick their team for the Giro?

dave atkinson replied to step-hent | 13 years ago
0 likes
step-hent wrote:

just to check, can the purists now re-pick their team for the Giro?

yes, they can. any time the transfers are listed as 'unlimited'

dave atkinson | 13 years ago
0 likes

you can spend what you got.

Hansemann | 13 years ago
0 likes

My current team value is 184.2 (and have 1,7 credits left after LBL).
Do I pick my team for the Giro based on this (185,9) or do I pick based on 175 (the "start value")?

Gkam84 | 13 years ago
0 likes

True he does sprint, but i wouldn't call him an out and out sprinter?

Also, i just noticed, Basso aint defending his title.

a.jumper | 13 years ago
0 likes

Doesn't Renshaw try the sprint if Cav hasn't made it to the end in the lead group?

Gkam84 | 13 years ago
0 likes

Just hit pick team and you can wipe your full team and pick anyone who is riding

The one thing i am going to pick up on is, I know you can only pick one sprinter, which is fine because thats the way its set up

But why is Mark Renshaw under as a sprinter? I wanted him and Cav because he is Cav's lead out man and works throughout the day to keep Cav safe, i thought he might have been down as a Domestique or All Rounder

Latest Comments