Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Help - my squad has got corrupted

My team 'equipe du ciel' has been corrupted.
I think i was looking at transfers, but did not comlete one.
But now i have only 8 squad members havi g apparently transfered out kevin impe, but only have 2.1m to spend - I seem to have lost over 14m.
Can I have kevin impe back and my credits restored so that i can transfer him properly.
(I think it must be a program bug, if someone is part way through a transfer and then closes their browser and logs off. )  39

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

26 comments

JAndrewHill | 13 years ago
0 likes

Thanks Dave, its looking good

dave atkinson | 13 years ago
0 likes

Cheers GS  1

should all be back now everybody. any more probs, just let us know. game [at] road.cc

The Good Shepherd | 13 years ago
0 likes

Christ...calm down a bit lads! You're not paying for this service, and Dave and Tony have apologised and said they're working on fixing the problem. What more do you want? A pound of flesh?

Gkam84 replied to The Good Shepherd | 13 years ago
0 likes
The Good Shepherd wrote:

Christ...calm down a bit lads! You're not paying for this service, and Dave and Tony have apologised and said they're working on fixing the problem. What more do you want? A pound of flesh?

I'd much prefer to donate a pound or two of flesh, get me to a decent weight earlier than i thought, lol

But well said, we dont pay for the game, i think i might have sparked panic by saying my team was down a few riders, i just wanted to alert Dave and Tony, not send the forums into melt down with people panicking

kamatt22 | 13 years ago
0 likes

Lost 5 riders too and no credits gained  2

Tony Farrelly | 13 years ago
0 likes

Sorry about this but normal service will be returned soon. Very soon

dolomedia | 13 years ago
0 likes

lost all but wo of my team and my total value has dropped from 178 credits to 85so i can't even afford a full squad. fuckin ruined the game it has. totally pissed off

Davesteedbike | 13 years ago
0 likes

My team is totally shot. 5 riders have gone missing and I no credits left to buy any more. Sounds like this is the end of the fantasy league game for me. Winner well done road.cc.

x8swift9x | 13 years ago
0 likes

lost my whole team, and I only have 64 credits to build a new one?? Oh god!

sylvan | 13 years ago
0 likes

13 Yeah, I'm down to 4 riders now, worth 47 points, with only 10 points left of my budget. I'm just going to come back tomorrow and see if it's good to go then...

Gkam84 | 13 years ago
0 likes

DONT make an transfers, i think there is just a bug, i've lost all my riders who were in the PR without making a transfer, so i think its being worked on

just dont make any changes cause it could screw u up more in the end

rcs500 replied to Gkam84 | 13 years ago
0 likes

I agree. We shouldn't make any panicky or rash changes right now. I'm also in a quandry with 6 riders disappeared from my team. But I'm confident they'll have it sorted by tomorrow.

martyntr | 13 years ago
0 likes

arrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh....

And I'm off to Paris Roubaix tomorrow  2

Will my team be reinstated automatically or will I loose out on points for the next round ??

The Good Shepherd | 13 years ago
0 likes

I've lost 7 riders, and my remaining two aren't even in the next stage. To make life even more interesting, I have about 47 credits with which to bring in 7 riders to complete my team....

This is certainly keeping us all on our toes!

Fast Caterham | 13 years ago
0 likes

Snap same problem, lost riders and credits. Couldn't understand how I couldn't even complete my team until I looked at the credits and thought hang on a minute! I agree the easiest solution would be just to reset everybodies picks to what they had from flanders na dlet us start again from there!

Bev | 13 years ago
0 likes

trying to re-add the rider I had previously but cannot do now as too expensive!!

Seems very unstable at the moment - my value ranges between 62 with 8.4 left to spend to 118 with 1.8 lleft to spend and no matter what I do I cannot geta complete roster!!

This is FUBAR'd  14

JacobLoftus | 13 years ago
0 likes

I lost four members with no budget gained from that!!! whats going on???

naffets | 13 years ago
0 likes

To road cc, can you somehow reset the squads affected to previous race eg. flanders as i tried but to no avail now have no team and transfers showing even thou just putting back original riders.Am beginning to panic as p-r looms
thanks naffets

Gkam84 | 13 years ago
0 likes

Ok, just reloaded the page, and now Lloyd Mondory is gone, whats happening?

naffets | 13 years ago
0 likes

me too computer went down when changing team now lost money and team not complete HELP ME!!!!!

Gkam84 | 13 years ago
0 likes

Mine now says "Your team isn't complete. You need to complete your team. If you don't have a full roster, your team won't be entered into the next stage and you won't score any points."

I lost Boonen,Chavanel and Cancellara :s

Hows that happened when i haven't even made any changes yet?

TheHatter replied to Gkam84 | 13 years ago
0 likes

I lost Boonen,Chavanel and Cancellara :s
quote]
Can you even get those 3 riders on one team?

I was majorly annoyed when I thought I had second last week but only later realised I'd got the wrong Chavanel (Sebastian).
(no offence Seb!)

dave atkinson | 13 years ago
0 likes

credits should be restored if you're missing riders. working to see what the issue is!

LabMonkey | 13 years ago
0 likes

I have quite a few riders (and cash) missing too... Team Pave.

JAndrewHill | 13 years ago
0 likes

oops, its mr hayman who has disappeared with his value from my squad for equipe du ciel

rcs500 replied to JAndrewHill | 13 years ago
0 likes

Eee I lost Geraint Thomas! Sounds like a lot of people are having problems with a bug that removed 1 member from the team entirely. It left transfers intact, but I want Geraint restored!

Latest Comments