Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Do not read

A letter from my local rag, the Melksham news, I did warn you.

The whole thing is here if interested.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

Organon | 4 years ago
2 likes

The level of misunderstanding about cycling and cyclists is staggering. But then you knew that already.

MonkeyPuzzle | 4 years ago
1 like

I have to drive through Melksham quite a bit as I work out of the substation occasionally. For a small town the roads are ridiculously busy and certainly aren't inviting to cycle on. If I can figure out whereabouts Lyn lives we'll see if we can engineer a power cut.

Pilot Pete | 4 years ago
0 likes

The unfortunate thing is this woman will garner more support for her views than any reasonable response would. The culture has to change in the Uk which is going to take a generation. We are just at the start of that with a concerted effort in a few parts of the country to build sensible cycling infrastructure, but I fear we will face many years of driver attitudes getting worse before they get better...

PP

fenix | 4 years ago
0 likes

Silly woman. 

Hirsute | 4 years ago
4 likes

I'm so sorry she has to muck out her horses.
No doubt she never takes her horse on the road. I think it should be illegal to take a horse on a road and there should be complusory bridleways

Mungecrundle | 4 years ago
4 likes

brooksby | 4 years ago
0 likes

Oh. Dear. Me.  no

Latest Comments