Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Birmingham Velo

Morning all, 

I can no longer do the Bham Velo this after having a fall on my bike and fractruing my Scapula. I will be off the bike now for to long to get in the required training so i am curious if there is anybody who wants my place. I know there is a waiting list now but if you let me know if your interested we can talk about transferring my place. It would be a shame to be wasted however the velo team are not interested in helping me find a replacement. 

Look forwards to hearing from you. 

David  

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

Jem PT | 4 years ago
1 like

Agree. I broke my scapula a couple of years ago and after a couple of weeks I was back on an indoor bike keeping the important bits moving. BV will be fine.

Organon | 4 years ago
1 like

David, BV is 24 weeks away. Even assuming you take it easy on the training for 6 weeks or two months, there is still time to get into shape. And there will be quite a few people who do next to no training who just go for a nice ride. You don't need to be at the pointy end. Just rest up for now and hope will return as surely as the Sun does.

Latest Comments