Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Canyon Ultimate Aerobar H36 and Wahoo cycle computer

Hey guys,

I want to have a more integrated look to my bike with the Wahoo mount, the current mount possible for my Cockpit is this:

//eu.wahoofitness.com/media/catalog/product/cache/e3339b3015c8bd09666b13d6b1009083/e/l/elemnt_stem1.jpg)

But I want to have something like it:

//media-cdn.canyon.com/dw/image/v2/BCML_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-canyon-master/default/dw15ecae99/images/inspiration/10003463_W/2019/10003463_Wahoo_Elemnt_Vierteldreh_Adapter_inspiration_2.jpg?sw=848&sh=477&sm=cut&sfrm=jpg&q=80)

-

My limitation is about the Canyon H36 Cockpit (for the Ultimate CF SL model), there isn't a Wahoo mount available on Canyon website for this Cockpit, any suggestion?

I heard about using the Garmin mount available on Canyon website, and add the Wahoo adaptor to use on Garmin mount, but not sure which Garmin mount I should buy for my Cockpit.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

converge | 4 years ago
1 like

Thank you guys, @Mat Brett suggestion sounds like the best option.

Mat Brett | 4 years ago
0 likes
EddyBerckx | 4 years ago
0 likes

A friend of mine said he used a garmin mount after cutting a bit of the plastic off the garmin mount with a knife, they are pretty similar

Eg3ftp1 | 4 years ago
0 likes

You don't need a wahoo adaptor for the canyon (or any) Garmin mount. That's exactly what I use with my wahoo, and it fits with a little bit of a wiggle no problem.

Latest Comments