Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Genesis Zero .1 Tiagra Road Bike 2015 model

Hello, I've seen a Genesis Zero .1 Tiagra Road Bike 2015 model. It's a small size I am 5'6 inches tall inside leg 27.5-28 inches inside leg length. Will this size bike fit me? Also any views on this bike, from other owners? Thanks for any replies.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

luverlyjuberly | 4 years ago
0 likes

I was hoping to view this bike later this week.  Thanks for the replies so far.

Will mudguards fit ok on the genesis bike?

hawkinspeter replied to luverlyjuberly | 4 years ago
0 likes

luverlyjuberly wrote:

I was hoping to view this bike later this week.  Thanks for the replies so far.

Will mudguards fit ok on the genesis bike?

Not easily. You can get clip-on mudguards, but my one doesn't have any eyelets to fit decent mudguards. The Zero range was designed as a race bike for the Madison-Genesis team rather than as a more general purpose bike. It doesn't stop me from riding it in the winter though I try to avoid rain when I can.

Nat Jas Moe | 4 years ago
0 likes

I have a 2019 Zero Disc with full Ultegra and can say it is more racey than my previous Ridley Fenix but is very nimble. Now I've been riding it for about 5 weeks I have gotten used to the diffeerent geometry. I would say size wise a small is probably right, I'm about 5'10", 32" inside leg and use a medium. But sit on it before you buy.

hawkinspeter | 4 years ago
0 likes

I've got a newer Di2 version of that bike and it's great. It's a racy geometry, so it can be a bit twitchy until you get used to it (then it becomes very nimble). There's room to fit 28mm tyres easily so it can be made nice and comfortable to ride as otherwise it's a very stiff frame.

Just had a quick look for reviews on Road.cc for it and it looks to me like the earlier models were rim brakes whereas mine is hydraulic discs, so the frame might have changed between 2015 and my one.

https://road.cc/content/news/126886-genesis-enters-carbon-fibre-market-zero-video

https://road.cc/content/review/203705-genesis-zero-disc-i

Latest Comments