Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Advice on damaged frame ....

Hi All

Need some advice on who to use for the repair and spray work on new Cannondale synapse . Am fairly certain the frames integrity is ok. But do want to have this double checked as well. 

Have only recently returned to the uk and don’t even know where to start looking . Am currently inbetween Sevenoaks and Derbyshire.

Apologies if this topic is already on here , wasn’t sure how to filter search after looking through many pages .

Any advice and help....

cheers all

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

Stoney | 4 years ago
0 likes

I took these pics at the airport as i could see the box had been handled roughly . I never once thought to the extent that it was.

CXR94Di2 | 4 years ago
0 likes

If this is transport damge make a claim, for repair or replacement

Stoney replied to CXR94Di2 | 4 years ago
0 likes

CXR94Di2 wrote:

If this is transport damge make a claim, for repair or replacement

I tired but they just fobbed me of with legal jargon, saying “Please refer to Article 17 of the Montreal Convention 1999, which states that the carrier is not liable if and to the extent that the damage resulted from the inherent defect, quality or vice of the baggage. I note that you packed your bicycle in a box/carton which is not suitable for transportation.”

My bike is only  6 weeks old and I just want to fix it...can’t fight the airline anymore .

Stoney | 4 years ago
0 likes

Can’t look at it ..

Stoney | 4 years ago
0 likes
Stoney | 4 years ago
0 likes

Picture of damage 

Latest Comments