Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Dear Strava

In response to your severing of the link-up with Relive because of the way they used your data, I have cancelled my paid subscription to Strava and have deleted my account.

IT WAS MY FARKING DATA, NOT YOURS!
I did the deeds, I paid for the privilege and I wanted to see MY rides on Relive, so it was not your decision to make without asking me first.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

kil0ran | 4 years ago
0 likes

My renewal was due so weighed up the pros and cons and cancelled. Now I have a Garmin I have most of the useful Summit features for free. Not so much anything to do with their treatment of Relive.cc (which I always liked, particularly for new routes) but also the fact they're just not innovating. They haven't really delivered anything new/unique for a couple of years, and the discounts weren't relevant to me.

Organon | 4 years ago
4 likes

Um actually, It's their website not yours and they have a host of other companies trying to profit of their platform. For once it really is the companies choice who can use the data.  You can still upload to Relive anyway. This is also road.cc, not Strava, you are just pissing into the wind here. True Strava don't have a great record of responding to user feedback. Perhaps if you sent this message to them directly, and then tell us the reponse.

Latest Comments