Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Vulpine

Does anyone know who has taken over the Vulpine brand?  They seem to be selling exactly the same kit and even more eye-bleedingly expensive prices.  

If it didn't work before...

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

bluemarina | 5 years ago
0 likes

Just checked now, they really are expensive, indeed!

Luv2ride | 5 years ago
0 likes

So, does that mean they'll come up again at bargain prices through the Sports Pursuit website, and the reduced price will look even better due to the now higher RRP?  Some of it is good kit, but I've only bought their stuff when hugely discounted.  Couldnt justify a purchase at their RRP.

KiwiMike replied to Luv2ride | 5 years ago
0 likes

Luv2ride wrote:

So, does that mean they'll come up again at bargain prices through the Sports Pursuit website, and the reduced price will look even better due to the now higher RRP?  Some of it is good kit, but I've only bought their stuff when hugely discounted.  Couldnt justify a purchase at their RRP.

You just nailed the SP business model. Never, ever pay any more than half price.

CycleCommute.CC replied to KiwiMike | 5 years ago
0 likes
KiwiMike wrote:

Luv2ride wrote:

You just nailed the SP business model. Never, ever pay any more than half price.

Yes, it's almost impossible to get something cheaper from SP than somewhere else.

Latest Comments