Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

FC2019 game changes

Not much, actually. the game engine is basically the same. 

The only major change is the way the game displays rider stats. There's more information in there: how riders scored points, what their best scoring stages were, that sort of thing. It should mean it's easier to get a feel for a rider's strengths and weaknesses.

your region will say 'none set' at the moment, but that's only because I accidentally emptied that database table when i reset the game  1 it'll be back soon.

the full calendar isn't set for this year. we won't just be doing the WT calendar though, we'll include a few more lower-tier races and drop the WT ones that no-one cares about. World Champs will be back in.

This year we'll be working on a front-end redesign to update the look and make the game more mobile-friendly. Any suggestions for that, or for other things you'd like to see (based on the structure of the game remaining basically the same), post 'em below.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

Dr Winston | 5 years ago
0 likes

You’ve pitched it well Dave. The three big sprinters is doable...just...but not much left. 

Dr Winston | 5 years ago
0 likes

Have we had an algorithm change?.....The three top sprinters all priced at bang on 35.0 mill seems a little bit beyond a coincidence. Is 35.0 mill now the upper limit as oppose to 38.0 mill?

dave atkinson replied to Dr Winston | 5 years ago
0 likes
Dr Winston wrote:

Have we had an algorithm change?.....The three top sprinters all priced at bang on 35.0 mill seems a little bit beyond a coincidence. Is 35.0 mill now the upper limit as oppose to 38.0 mill?

for the TDU i set the max as 35, yes. it is a moveable feast. we used 37 as max for most of the races last year, but 35 gave a better spread of prices for the TDU given the budget. The algorithm is unchanged though.

Suthisan | 5 years ago
0 likes

Ee by gum, lad, make sure you include Tour De Yorkshire and Tour of Britain

Dr Winston | 5 years ago
0 likes

That’s brilliant Dave. We missed some really good races last year.

I notice The Tour of Colombia is attracting a really strong line up this time.

Velocibob | 5 years ago
0 likes

Having read this I can now see that my email to the tech dept about 'none set', has now been answered.

Latest Comments