I am writing from XAGU STUDIOS. We are a small studio and two and a half years ago we started to develop the Live Cycling Manager, which is a Online multiplayer cycling manager game. It's a mix between Pro Cycling Manager and Top Eleven to explain it quickly.
It has 15 servers and 8 languages (we are translating it to another 4).
Live Cycling Manager, a game where each player creates a club and manages it completely: registration in races, cyclists, strategies, training, transfers and much more. The player becomes the Manager of a professional cycling team.
Each player creates a new club and personalizes it to their liking. Hire any cyclists, coaches, psychologists, doctors, mechanics ... you want. Control finances and manage the club of your dreams. Each club will have to overcome the adversities that will arise during the season.
Players will prepare the major titles with exclusive trainings, concentrations, courses for employees, sports equipment and much more.
Players will live the experience of participating in online races on real time, give orders to their cyclists and visualize the results in 3D. They will compete entire seasons with another 18 sports directors and will promote at the end of the season.
This is the game for those who like cycling and sports management games. You will experience the excitement of a cycling race and the sports management of your club. The ultimate goal will be to take the club to the top of the world podium.
Train, manage and compete!
- Play against other players in exciting races in real time with 3D scenarios.
- Three different categories, WC, CC and HC, for real races. With every type of Tour, Giro, Vuelta and Volta, and one-day races with over 240 stages, with the best races in France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Japan, California, Roubaix, Lieges.
- Order the best strategies for each moment of the race.
- Compete in flat races, hill climb trials, time trials, pavés, mountain, half-mountain, miscellaneous and timed by teams.
- Train your cyclists or send them to training camps all over the world to improve their attributes.
- Transfer the cyclists you don't need and hire new stars.
- Control physical condition, as well as form and accumulated fatigue throughout the season so that the cyclists are at their best moment for the best races.
- Hire your club stuff, such as coaches, doctors, mechanics, physiotherapists, etc.
- Like a good manager, seek out and negotiate with the best sponsors for your club.
- Online classification table. Smash world records!
- Manage everything, up to the slightest detail, of a professional cyclist club.
And the web: