Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Ekoi sizing?

Has anybody got any experience with Ekoi sizing?

They've got a long sleeved top I'd quite like, but I'm not sure how much faith I put in their sizing guide. At 6'4" and currently 96kg, they think I need a XXXL, but I've never needed a top that big before, and they give no measurements for chest size. Normally I vary between M and XL depending on brand.

I'm tempted to gamble with a L, but I'd rather avoid the hassle of ordering and sending it back, if anybody has an idea of how Ekoi's sizes compare.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

Simontuck | 5 years ago
0 likes

Sizing is about right on their website. I got an L top and M tights, but although the tights fit I think I'd have been better off with an L as recommended. My only gripe has been a bit of quality control. One set of bibs I had, one of the straps was sewn on twisted. Another has a slight edge on the chamois that rubs, like it's been cut 20p-like instead of rounded, and then sewn on. Just little things. Apart from that its great stuff, keep an eye out for their constant flash sales. Deals are to be had. And the returns process is fairly quick and easy.

mc | 5 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for the comments.
I opted for an XL and it's a bit snug, but perfectly acceptable. I certainly wouldn't want to go any smaller though.

I wonder why Ekoi don't just list measurements like most other companies..

Grub | 5 years ago
0 likes

I'm your height, but 88kg. I got an Ekoi Comp Thermal jacket a while back and XL was spot on for me ( I sent the XXL back).

Pushing50 | 5 years ago
0 likes

I have purchased a fair amount of gear from Ekoi and I have not been able to fault the quality, price or the fit. I have always gone with the on site recommendation for the required size and have never been disappointed or have had to send anything back due to ill fitting. I am not always the same size in all of their garments either. For example, one pair of bibshorts I size up to a medium and another style is quoted on the website as putting me as a large. I was dubious at first but they both fit well. I am quite a fair bit smaller than you are too, coming in at 5'9" and 69kg. 

If I was you I would not gamble on the large for the jacket, especially if you are looking at the new STAR thermal jacket. I would think that this would be too small for you. 2XL or 3XL is probably right, but don't come knocking on my door if my advice is wrong big man!!

I hope that this helps and I am certain that you will not be disappointed with Ekoi. My only small gripe is that it can take a week to arrive, as the French postal system seems to stop altogether on a Friday afternoon. 

Latest Comments