Garmin 500 screen replacement

  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by The Gavalier.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #28998
    mancsi

    Hello, 

    I have had condensation creep into my garmin and stop the screen working. The lights and buttons all work just damp in the screen so it shows no data at all! I have taken the garmin apart and removed the screen I just need a new screen. You can buy them from Hong Kong on eBay for £55 but I was just hoping someone had a broken garmin with a working screen that’s of no use? I’ll pay postage and maybe something towards it? Let me know. Mines an edge 500 in red and black. Just need a screen! 

    Cheers

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #928033
    0
    The Gavalier

    You could get a 500 off eBay

    You could get a 500 off eBay for about £50. Just replace the whole thing. 

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.