Home

Anyone have one?

Looking to upgrade the Bkool Pro that the wife and I currently use and we're giving the Wahoo stuff a close looks as it looks like it may just be a bit more fun  1

4 comments

CXR94Di2 [2203 posts] 1 week ago
0 likes

My Climb is on its way along with my 18 Kickr.   I have the 2015 Kickr currently and is strong peice of kit. I have done many thousands of miles on it. You will not regret buying Wahoo products

ibr17xvii [338 posts] 1 week ago
0 likes

Kickr is an excellent trainer & now the new one is silent looks even better. Shane Miller has jusr reviewed the Core which he likes with just a couple of minor sticking points depending on what your priorities are.

I really like the look of the Climb although I think you'd have to put it at the premium end of the market. One of those things you don't think you need but you want & when you get it wondered how you did without it.

bfslxo [144 posts] 5 days ago
0 likes

Got a 2017 Kickr in Jan 18 & have not looked back.

Definitely helped me ride more winter training - albeit indoors - than I would have & its brillant if you only have 30 mins to spare.

Am currently telling myself I need the Wahoo headwind as an essential piece of kit!

JimD666 [81 posts] 5 days ago
0 likes
bfslxo wrote:

Got a 2017 Kickr in Jan 18 & have not looked back.

Definitely helped me ride more winter training - albeit indoors - than I would have & its brillant if you only have 30 mins to spare.

Am currently telling myself I need the Wahoo headwind as an essential piece of kit!

I had a long conversation with myself about that one. Decided that the 3 fans I'm currently using are plenty.....

Probably.....