Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Hit and run cyclist Wallingford

<h2>Given a 4 year sentence for causing death by careless driving whilst over the limit, and for perverting the course of justice, Maria Sutton was banned from driving for 8 years. Why was she released from prison last year early and still has no remorse?; Should serve her full sentence and be banned from driving for life. There is no justice in this sentence whatsoever.
Maria Sutton back living in Wallingford under new name Maria Soares Viera, living life to the full with no remorse. Shame on her for all the pain she is causing the family of the victim. Check out her Facebook and Instagram

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

ChrisB200SX | 5 years ago
2 likes

You've got to question why she only got 4 years. Seems very lenient to me!

mike the bike | 5 years ago
1 like

Did you not know, Mr Choco that, as a matter of policy, prisoners serve only half their sentence?  There is nothing unusual going on here, she was sentenced in May'16 and released recently.

davel | 5 years ago
2 likes

She's an awful excuse for a human being. I don't believe in 'karma', but the awful excuses for human beings I've known either live truly miserable lives, despite what their Instagram or Facebook pictures might protest, or have shuffled off this planet early in unhappy ways.

Chocoface | 5 years ago
1 like

She’s back living in Wallingford living it up and has changed her surname to Soares—Viera   Check out her Facebook and Instagram. Maria Soares viera 

Latest Comments