Home

Another one of "Those" stages....in fact maybe the hardest one to predict.  Anybody got any thoughts?...Bookies seem to think a sprint but I'm not sure. 

9 comments

Condor Andy [513 posts] 3 months ago
1 like

The cat 2 doens't seem that hard, but you can bet some teams will be actively trying to drop the sprinters.  I'm going for a reduced bunch sprint, Sagan maybe.

1 like

Stage is starting earlier than expected, deadline has been moved forward.

I'll double check the other stages now so this doesn't happen again.

Dr Winston [202 posts] 3 months ago
1 like

Damn...Caught out....I was waiting on any possible news on Kwia who was dropping very quickly on ownership on PCS (20% overnight). Always good to watch big drops like that for any possible indicators if somebody is feeling a bit ill or tired....unless of course the deadline gets moved...Grrrr...Gonna have to hope for a very low scoring day i suppose...Red arrow no matter what.

0 likes
Dr Winston wrote:

Damn...Caught out....I was waiting on any possible news on Kwia who was dropping very quickly on ownership on PCS (20% overnight). Always good to watch big drops like that for any possible indicators if somebody is feeling a bit ill or tired....unless of course the deadline gets moved...Grrrr...Gonna have to hope for a very low scoring day i suppose...Red arrow no matter what.

Was gonna be Yates, Kelderman and Izzy > Sagan, Viviani, De March for the record...unless Kwia had a problem.

0 likes

25 man break has gone clear about a third of the way into the stage. They'll likely duke it out for the win. Trentin, De Marchi, Mollema are a few of the names in there.

I got Trentin in last night.

0 likes

Sheesh...De Marchi going for the win solo style. Hopefully a lot more will have gone for Trentin than De Marchi due to tomorrow's sprint. Hope that peleton stays back where it is. Last thing i need is Vivianni sticking his nose in.

enrique [2416 posts] 3 months ago
0 likes

I don't see Viviani's points on the Stage Page (http://fantasy.road.cc/stages?sid=10316)...  VUELTA A ESPANA - STANDARD STAGE 5: GRANADA - ROQUETAS DE MAR... Am I missing something?... sad

1 like

He didn't get any Enrique.

enrique [2416 posts] 3 months ago
1 like
Condor Andy wrote:

He didn't get any....

I am so lost!...  indecision Just bbe ecause he won the previous stage I thought he would on top of the Points Standings! Sorry!... cool