Hello to all,
I'm on the market for a new bike and I'd like some advice from you.
These are more or less the characteristics I'm looking for:
- all-round frame, with good climbing and descent skills
- effective (non UCI) tires clearance up to 28/30mm measured
- rim brakes, I would really appreciate the direct mount brakes
- relatively comfortable, also oriented to outputs + 150km
For now I'm oriented to these models:
- Bianchi Specialissima, I tried it, it's really remarkable
- Orbea Orca OMR, I don't know nothing about the ride quality
- BMC Teammachine SLR01, tires clearance?
Thank you in advance