Home

Just thought the  very fact it's coming up tomorrow deserved it's own topic.

Anybody got any thoughts about tomorrow?

5 comments

JAndrewHill [1222 posts] 3 months ago
0 likes

Froome to win, cos Simon Yates predicts it.

0 likes

Froome to win, cos Simon Yates predicts it.

tony kappler [171 posts] 3 months ago
0 likes

Note that I scored California first then the Giro (which I haven't been doing, but I guessed that the UK scorers must be preoccupied celebrating Froome's win on Zancolan).

This appears to have caused a problem in that the overall season league and the overall purist league haven't taken into account Giro stage 14. I presume this will sort itself after stage 15.

0 likes

Wow, I feel like Chris Froome, as I just won the standard fantasy stage up the Zoncolan. 

I hope the folk that run fantasy cycling got my TUE for the blood pressure tablets that I have been taking. I'd hate to have this one taken off my palmares.

Speaking of Which, I don't seem to  have my summit finish badge, yet Froomey is in my squad.

Dr Winston [151 posts] 3 months ago
0 likes
JAndrewHill wrote:

Wow, I feel like Chris Froome, as I just won the standard fantasy stage up the Zoncolan. 

I hope the folk that run fantasy cycling got my TUE for the blood pressure tablets that I have been taking. I'd hate to have this one taken off my palmares.

Speaking of Which, I don't seem to  have my summit finish badge, yet Froomey is in my squad.

Well done sir. Good stuff.

I've  had a 2nd 3rd and two 4th's this season but no stage wins yet...