Home

I have scored according to the official standings, however I think that they are wrong in that they haven't scored any "sprint points" for stage 4 (as they did in last years ITT).  This would give TJ 18 points, sitting 3rd in the "sprints classification".  I will amend scoring if this is the case.

8 comments

teckert [13 posts] 6 months ago
0 likes

Also just wondering if all riders have been given all their respective points for their positions in GC etc ???  Quite a few seem to be missing pts.....

tony kappler [187 posts] 6 months ago
0 likes

Had a quick manual relook; all looks OK. Are there any riders in particular that don't seem right?

teckert [13 posts] 6 months ago
0 likes

all good... appears the site I was looking at the results on, had just not updated the GC classification yet.

Dr Winston [202 posts] 6 months ago
0 likes

Anybody else with both Kittel and Philipsen ?...OR  14 > Nowhere for me now. Damn.

Sniffer [532 posts] 6 months ago
0 likes

Yes, Kittel and Philipsen.  It has been a tough race to manage transfers. 

0 likes

Not many had that combo sniffer. Philipsen was a good enabler in this game until then. 

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with the line up for a world tour event. One or two headline acts but really a hit thin. Tour of Yorkshire had a better line up.

MinardiM189 [144 posts] 6 months ago
0 likes

Damnation.

Stage 6 started a lot earlier than the other stages and I missed my transfers  1

Left with Philipsen, Sagan, Walscheid, Cavendish & Ewan for a mountain stage.

I was waiting to see if Walscheid was a non-starter.

0 likes

Bernal is gonna be a monster of a rider.

Really good times for young riders right now and he tops the lot.